Model Tardis from Bitfury mining SHA-256 algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 80Th/s for a power consumption of 6300W.
Bitfury Tardis specifications
Release: November 2018
Size: 264 x 483 x 591mm
Chip boards: 8
Chip name: Bitfury Clarke
Chip size: 14nm
Chip count: 1024
Noise level: 80db
Voltage: 200–277 VAC, 45–66 Hz
Rack format: 6U
Interface: Ethernet 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3u
Temperature: -20 – 40 °C
Humidity: 5 – 95 %
First Grade Miners Service
- PSU Included & Free Shipping.
- Support 24/7.
- Order processed within 3-5 working days maximum after confirmation of payment.
- Delivered worldwide via DHL Express.
Important before ordering
- Personalization, configuration, and set-up are included in all online crypto miner purchases.
- If you are a beginner in mining, please download our beginners-guide from our homepage.
- The price of miners can vary from day to day depending on market behavior.
- Please never forget that regardless of the current performance of miners, mining remains a risky activity.
Methods of payment: Bank Transfer, and Cryptocurrency, to see all the payment methods please visit: Payment Methods.
- Delivery worldwide by DHL.
- Delivery with signature required.
- First Grade Miners team will be happy to assist you with the handling of your equipment by customer support.
- All our support resources are available to this email : email@example.com
- First Grade Miners is a shop of enthusiasts of cryptocurrencies with a team that has been mining for nearly 4 years. We offer you the best ASIC Miners currently on the market.
- We offer support in the use of your equipment.
|PSU||Comes with PSU|
|Minable Coins||Crown, Acoin, Curecoin, Peercoin, Joulecoin, Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Unbreakable, eMark, Terracoin|