Innosilicon A10 ETHMaster 432Mh
Model A10 ETHMaster (432Mh) from Innosilicon mining EtHash algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 432Mh/s for a power consumption of 740W.
Innosilicon A10 ETHMaster 432Mh specifications
Model: A10 ETHMaster (432Mh)
Also known as: A10 ETHKing
Release: September 2018
Size: 125 x 155 x 360mm
Chip name: GPU/ASIC
Noise level: 75db
Temperature: 0 – 40 °C
Humidity: 5 – 95 %
First Grade Miners Service
- PSU Included & Free Shipping.
- Support 24/7.
- Order processed within 3-5 working days maximum after confirmation of payment.
- Delivered worldwide via DHL Express.
Important before ordering
- Personalization, configuration, and set-up are included in all online crypto miner purchases.
- If you are a beginner in mining, please download our beginners-guide from our homepage.
- The price of miners can vary from day to day depending on market behavior.
- Please never forget that regardless of the current performance of miners, mining remains a risky activity.
Methods of payment: Bank Transfer, and Cryptocurrency, to see all the payment methods please visit: Payment Methods.
- Delivery worldwide by DHL.
- Delivery with signature required.
- First Grade Miners team will be happy to assist you with the handling of your equipment by customer support.
- All our support resources are available to this email : email@example.com
- First Grade Miners is a shop of enthusiasts of cryptocurrencies with a team that has been mining for nearly 4 years. We offer you the best ASIC Miners currently on the market.
- We offer support in the use of your equipment.
|PSU||Comes with PSU|
|Minable Coins||Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Musicoin, Ubiq|