Bitmain Antminer S17e
Model Antminer S17e (64Th) from Bitmain mining SHA-256 algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 64Th/s for a power consumption of 2880W.
Bitmain Antminer S17e specifications
Model: Antminer S17e (64Th)
Also known as: Antminer S17e 64TH/s (266-A)
Release: November 2019
Size: 175 x 304 x 338mm
Chip boards: 3
Chip name: BM1397
Chip size: 7nm
Chip count: 144
Noise level: 80db
Temperature: 5 – 45 °C
Humidity: 5 – 95 %
First Grade Miners Service
- PSU Included & Free Shipping.
- Support 24/7.
- Order processed within 3-5 working days maximum after confirmation of payment.
- Delivered worldwide via DHL Express.
Important before ordering
- Personalization, configuration, and set-up are included in all online crypto miner purchases.
- If you are a beginner in mining, please download our beginners-guide from our homepage.
- The price of miners can vary from day to day depending on market behavior.
- Please never forget that regardless of the current performance of miners, mining remains a risky activity.
Methods of payment: Bank Transfer, and Cryptocurrency, to see all the payment methods please visit: Payment Methods.
- Delivery worldwide by DHL.
- Delivery with signature required.
- First Grade Miners team will be happy to assist you with the handling of your equipment by customer support.
- All our support resources are available to this email : email@example.com
- First Grade Miners is a shop of enthusiasts of cryptocurrencies with a team that has been mining for nearly 4 years. We offer you the best ASIC Miners currently on the market.
- We offer support in the use of your equipment.
|PSU||Comes with PSU|
|Minable Coins||Crown, Acoin, Curecoin, Peercoin, Joulecoin, Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Unbreakable, eMark, Terracoin|
There are no reviews yet.