We warrant to you that any product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of that kind are commonly supplied.
This warranty does not apply to any defect in the product arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, if you use the product in a way that we do not recommend, your failure to follow instructions, or any alterations or repair you carry out without our prior written approval.
The following events will void the warranty:
1. Customer removes/replaces any components.
2. Damage caused by lightning or voltage surges.
3. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips.
4. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
First Grade Miners does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation and or damaged / defective items.
The warranty offered is covered by the manufactures for the products and First Grade Miners. The warranty is subject to the warranty terms offered by the manufacturer of each product. All claims will need to be dealt directly with the manufacturer or with First Grade Miners.
The customer must return the defective equipment at their own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with First Grade Miners customer support. First Grade Miners will pay for the shipping cost to the customer when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period. First Grade Miners will not pay for any loss of down time or delay caused by customs. In cases where the warranty is void or after the warranty period, equipment can be repaired for the cost of parts and labor.
Warranties Offered By Manufacturer
All Baikal Miners:
Once the purchase is completed, it means the recognition of the following policies.
1. No refund and return after the payment if the 30 days return period ended.
2. A 180-day warranty for miners from the receiving date.
The following conditions will make the warranty invalid:
1. Disassembled machine, unauthorized changes, or replacement of components.
2. Damage caused by lightning strike, voltage surge, faulty power supply, etc.
3. Burnt circuit boards or chips.
4. Damage by water, damp or corrosion.
In the case of the above, we will provide paid maintenance service. The freight fee of maintenance is paid by the buyer, and we are not responsible for the loss of income during the maintenance period.
All Bitmain Miners:
1. A 180-day warranty for miners is provided starting from the receiving date. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. All sales are final. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
3. The following events will void the warranty:
• Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bitmain first;
• Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
• Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
• Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
4. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense.
5. First Grade Miners will cover return shipping costs when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
6. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to [email protected] within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX’s website.
7. First Grade Miners does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
All Dayung Miners:
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the receiving date.
2. This warranty does not apply to any defect in the product arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party.
3. This warranty will lapse if you have done the following:
• Burned parts on the hash board or the chips
• Water damage
• You yourself have removed and / or replaced elements without consultation
• Poor power supply, lightning or voltage over voltage
You should return the Product in its original packaging to Dayun Company at the address above. Prior authorization must be obtained for any returns by contacting Dayun Company customer services and obtaining a RMA number, which must be quoted in any correspondence. You must back up all data as we cannot guarantee your data during repairs or testing.
If any item is returned which is found not to be faulty by our technicians, then a charge will be made for return carriage insurance and administration.
All EBANG Miners:
1.Three Guarantees: machine warranty valid for six months
2. In the qualified mine, we offer the additional after-sales service.
1.When machine breaking out, please contact Ebang customer service and they will help you troubleshoot at the first time.
2.Failed to troubleshoot, please remove defective parts and return to service after the remote confirmation.
3.Returning to repair, please fill in the “after-sales information form” and put into the package, then sending back together with the machine.
4.Returning to repair, please pay attention to protecting the Serial Number, because we can judge the warranty time according to it.
5.Re-delivery for repairing, pay attention to the components package, and take some protective measure to avoid the damage caused by the poor package.
6.Received repair machine, customer service will contact you immediately. After confirming the problem and the part, it will be put into maintenance timely.
7.Maintaining time from the confirmation and signature of the customer service, it will be 1-5 working days.
8. On completion of repairing, customer service will promptly contact customers, inform the maintenance situation and precautions. Then send back to you.
All iBeLink Miners:
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the receiving date.
2. All sales are final.
3. Defective machines will be repaired for free under the Broadeng warranty policy.
4. The following events will void the warranty: overclocking the miner; customer removal and replacement of any components without receiving permission from Broadeng; damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges; burnt parts on hash boards or chips; damage due to water immersion or corrosion in a wet environment.
5. The customer will return defective equipment at their own expense, after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with iBeLink customer support. First Grade Miners will pay for the shipping cost to the customer when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period. First Grade Miners will not pay for any loss of down time or delay caused by defective equipment. In cases where the warranty is void or after the warranty period, equipment can be repaired for the cost of parts and labor.
All Innosilicon Miners:
All miners will be tested by factory before shipment and certified by Innosilicon. The post-sales service policy is as follows. After payment, your order will be processed immediately.
180 days warranty starting from the receiving date. Parts warranty for any miners directly purchased from Innosilicon from the receiving date.(counting upon miner arrival).
Please don’t send any machine or parts without contacting the our support team first. Any loss or damage as a result of lack of contact will be the responsibility of the customer.
The warranty expires in the following cases:
• Miner is demolished, privately altered or component replacement by customers;
• Lightning, voltage surges, poor quality power supply causing damage;
• Circuit boards and components damaged by water, exposed to moisture or corroded;
• The circuit board or the chip is completely burned;
• Excessive Over-clocking in a overheating environment.
• If above case happens, services of your miner maintenance will be charged. For the specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.
All Pangolin Miners:
1. Please contact us to help troubleshooting the issue with online consultation.
2. If you are able to locate the defective part/unit. Please create a warranty order and ship to Pangolin
3. If the PCB/unit of the Miner or PSU is burnt, oxidized, broken or the PIN on it is fallen off, it will be scrapped the unit. Please do not return the it.
4. If customer disassembly/replaces any parts especially hashboards without permission from PangolinMiner, for technical reasons the miner/PSU would not be repaired.
5. Please only ship the defective part (Whatsminer/PSU/hash board/control board) to our repair center, do not include the accessory.
• Pack the parts carefully better with foam to avoid shipment damage, the warranty will not cover the faulty part caused by shipping.
• Please print two copies of the Repair Ticket, stick one outside the package, and put one inside. The package will be rejected if there are not two copies of Repair Ticket.
• Please be noticed all the custom clearance fee would be billed to clients and inform your transport company to deal with the custom issue with you first to avoid the delay. PangolinMiner will not be respond to any custom issue. (Better declare the low value “within 50$” as the “Warranty Item”).
• Please make sure that the delivery made on work days only, and “MiniServer” (or your “Power supply”) described on the waybill item description.
• We will not accept any form of “Freight Collect”, and the packages will be sent back to the sender. Per our clause of warranty, you need to take over all the expense of shipment.
• Please DON’T ship any product of the company that PangolinMiner is not responsible to. Packages containing other products will be returned to the sender or discarded.
• The warranty will not cover the products have been repaired by other association or people.
• PangolinMiner will only give support to our Direct Clients, all the product sold from PangolinMiner were recorded in our systems. Any resold parts will not be included to repair support.
3. Create your ticket of Repair.
• Log into your PangolinMiner account.
• Select the “YOUR TICKET” option bar at the “ACCOUNT” interface.
• “Submit a new ticket” with your warranty request to [email protected]/[email protected]
• We will firstly make Online consultation with your problem. Then send you a Repair ticket form to fill up if your problem need warranty.e. Print two copies of Repair ticket as mentioned above, stick one outside your package and put one inside.f. Add new message with the tracking number at the ticket you submit the request.
4. Instructions for out of warranty repair
If your machine is out of warranty, you can send the parts or machine to PangolinMiner for paid repair.
Please follow the process as Section 3: Create your ticket of repair.The bill will be sent to you once the machine was done the repair.Note: If the hashboard/part get damaged during the transport, we are not able to repair them.